A candidate applying
for the BBA/BCA Programme should have passed HSC (10+2) or equivalent
examination from any statutory board situated in India.
The candidates who have appeared at the qualifying examination are also eligible to apply provided they complete their examination including practical Examinations, viva / assignments on or before the day of admission to the institute of their choice. Such candidates will have to produce marks statement at the time of admission.
The admission of student, will remain provisional until the other necessary certificates in original, are submitted to the institute. The last date to submit all the certificates (except statement of marks) in original shall be , if certificates are not submitted by the said date or the eligibility is not granted, the admission would automatically stand cancelled. Under no circumstances will an extension of the deadline be made. (ii) The candidate should be an Indian national.
- A candidate desirous of seeking admission to BBA/BCA programme should fulfil the minimum eligibility condition as laid in (2) above.
- He / she must have appeared for the B-UMAT Test.
- The candidates shall be offered admission on the basis of his/her rank in the Combined BBA / BCA merit list and availability of the seats for the programme at a particular institute of the candidates’ choice. The candidate has to mention the choice of the institute in the application form.
- i) In the case of candidates securing equal number of marks in the Entrance Test, candidates will be ranked according to their percentage of marks scored at SSC or its equivalent examination.
- ii) When the marks scored in the entrance test, percentage of marks at SSC are the same, candidate will be ranked on basis of computerised random numbering.
Fee Structure: BBA / BCA Programmes
If a candidate is offered admission he will have to pay the requisite fees in full immediately through Bank Draft payable at Pune in favour of “The Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University), Pune”. The Fees including Tuition Fee, College Development Fee and other Fees are as follows-
|Institute||Course||Regular Merit Category||Management merit Category||Foreign / NRI / PIO OCI Merit Category|
|Pune||BBA||Rs.1,00,000/- p.a.||Rs.1,50,000/- p.a.||US $3,200/- p.a.|
|BCA||Rs.75,000/- p.a.||Rs.1,00,000/- p.a.||US $3,100/- p.a.|
*Note:- The fees shall be revised upwards @ 5% per year.
- Any legal maters related to the total admission process of BBA & BCA through All India Common Entrance Test of Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University), Pune (India)-30. i.e. B-UMAT-2018 will be under the jurisdiction of courts at Pune, Maharashtra.